In Hypnotherapy Guided Visualizations are used to help the client ‘see’ things in their mind and begin to replace negative thoughts with positive ones, to quit smoking, to lose weight, to get better grades, to excel at a sport, and so many other things.
When we use our imagination, as children and adults, we are able to access our subconscious mind and give ourselves suggestions about how we want things to be.
Here is what a Hypnotherapy session would look like:
- We will discuss the reason you came and make sure that Hypnotherapy can create the change you want.
- Then I will ask for some background information pertaining to your situation.
- After our discussion, we will have a short session to introduce you to the amazing feeling of Hypnosis.
- During the session you will close your eyes and relax your body
- I will lead you into a hypnotic state with my voice, and your ability to relax and be open to the suggestions
- At the end of the session you will feel completely relaxed and have begun your journey to healing
Key Benefits of Hypnotherapy:
- Hypnosis can help you with a variety of issues - losing weight, quitting smoking, anxiety, depression, and much more
- You can make lasting change in your life for the better
- It will help you relax more and more
- You can change your subconscious mind which makes changes stick
- You will be able to transform into your ideal self